We are now taking applications for floats and walking groups for this year’s parade. Please use the application form below. A downloadable copy of this form is available here:
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2019.
- You will also be required to provide risk assessments where
- Booking forms should be returned to email@example.com
- Please note that, due to high demand and health & safety requirements, bookings are not guaranteed until confirmed by carnival organisers.
- Booking forms must be received not less than 4 weeks after initial enquiry otherwise the space will be
- Final date for bookings will be May 31st 2019
- Float designs must be approved by carnival committee before being considered confirmed. Deviation from agreed designs may result in refusal of participation.
- Set up from 9am
- Trading begins at 10am
- Carnival Queen Crowning Ceremony – 10am – Cathedral Square
- Judging of floats – 1.30pm
- Carnival Parade from Pitchcroft Car Park 3pm
- Carnival Parade returns to Pitchcroft – estimated time 5pm
- Close at 6pm