We are now taking applications for floats and walking groups for this year’s parade. Please use the application form below. A downloadable copy of this form is available here: Parade Applications
- You will also be required to provide risk assessments where necessary.
- Floats must provide 5 nominated “point people” to accompany their float. These should be responsible adults from your group and this is a health and safety necessity.
- Walking groups and floats will be provided with secure collection buckets on the day to participate in the bucket collection for our nominated charity.
- The parade theme for decoration and costume for 2020 is “Countries of the World”.
- Worcester Carnival next takes place on Saturday 4th July 2020.
- You must provide a mobile telephone that will be the emergency contact between the carnival committee and yourself on the day. This will be held by a carnival officer for the purpose of organising Worcester Carnival.
- Booking forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that, due to high demand and health & safety requirements, bookings are not guaranteed until confirmed by carnival organisers.
- Booking forms must be received not less than 4 weeks after initial enquiry.