Now in our sixth year and expanding rapidly, Worcester Carnival are looking for more members to join our volunteer team.
We need individuals/groups/clubs from all backgrounds who are enthusiastic team players and are happy to get stuck into a range of jobs, some physical some not, some on carnival day and some before/after the event throughout the year.
We have many areas where you can get involved:
- Sales & Marketing
- Financial Administration
- Logistics Planning & management
- Traffic and Crowd Marshalling
- Stage Entertainment
- Social Media Management support
- Communications & Publicity
- Event management support.
- Organise an affiliated carnival event
We are also looking for support from local businesses and organisations who can provide equipment and logistics.
Working with us you will be able to add value to the event, whilst giving opportunities to develop new skills, gain confidence, meet new friends and continue to bring this great event to all communities across Worcester.
If you would like to get involved in one or more of the above subgroups please contact us at email@example.com
There may be opportunity to become more involved as a committee member or trustee, please contact us to discuss further.
What to do now
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and share the skills you can bring or areas you are interested in getting involved with or come along to one of our open evenings on
- 29 January 2024 19:30 Perdiswell Young People’s Club, Droitwich Road, Worcester
- 19 February 2024 19:30 Perdiswell Young People’s Club, Droitwich Road, Worcester